Wedding Day Time Line
- Pull around to the back of the Stage House.
- The Valet Parking service will take your vehicle and issue a tag to you.
- Come in through the gates and the doors directly ahead of you.
- Check your coat to the left of the entranceway.
- Enter the Sanctuary to the left of the coat room.
- Pick up your place card from the table in the back of the Sanctuary.
- Be seated anywhere but the first two rows.
- The Family will enter and be seated in the first two rows.
- The four Chuppah-pole holders will erect the Chuppah.
- The Rabbi and Groom will enter and take thier places under the Chuppah.
- The Bride will enter and circle the groom 7 times.
- The Ceremony of Marriage
- The Bride and Groom exit and go upstairs for some private time.
- The Family exits and proceed to the main dining room.
- The rest of the guests exit and proceed down the hall
to be seated in the main dining room.
- The Chuppah is taken down.
As of Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 at 3:56 PM, we have beenThis page has been viewed 4504 times.
happily married for 13 years, 51 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours and 25 minutes!