Saturday Night Dinner
- The parents of the groom are hosting an informal, pre-wedding dinner for those guests who are staying at the hotel on Saturday night.
- We ask that you please arrive at Alexander's (the hotel restaurant) anytime between 7:00pm and 8:00pm.
- The dress is neat casual - we want you to be comfortable after your travels.
- There will be about 23 people attending.
- Dinner will be served which includes:
Your choice of soup or tomato and mozzarella with balsamic vinegar.
A garden salad with your choice of dressings.
Your choice of filet mignon, broiled yellowfin tuna, or chicken piccata.
Your choice of cheesecake with strawberries, sherbert, or ice cream.
Soft drinks and wine will be provided; a cash bar is available.
- Many thanks to Paul Hahn at the Holiday Inn who pleased the Groom's mother very much with his excellent service.
As of Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 at 8:38 AM, we have beenThis page has been viewed 4551 times.
happily married for 14 years, 17 weeks, 2 days, 1 hours and 7 minutes!